Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My NCBI has now replaced Cubby

My NCBI has now replaced Cubby. Cubby users can use the same username and password to access My NCBI. Users' saved searches and LinkOut selections in Cubby have been transferred to My NCBI. Please check them to make they work correctly.

My NCBI has some great features for LinkOut users - most significantly the new Filter Selection!

Filter Selection allows users to select filters of their interest and group search results as filter tabs in search results. Users can select their local library holdings as a filter. After that, all search results will display their library holdings as a filter tab. It is an easy way to access one's library holdings. Full-text and free full-text filters can also be displayed as a filter tab.

No comments: